Office no. 1, Ground Floor, State Life Building no. 7, Jinnah avenue, F-6, Islamabad


Talent Visa Sweden

If you are looking for Talent Visa, Sweden, then team of our legal experts is just a door step away. Sweden is welcoming talented persons who have completed their advanced level of degree. You can obtain Residence permit to come to Sweden and look for work or explore the possibilities for starting your own business.

What Counts to Advanced Level of Degree?

a. 60-credit Master’s degree

b. 120-credit Master’s degree

c. Professional degree worth 60-330 credits

d. Postgraduate/PhD-level degree.


Benefits of Settling in Sweden

a. Live and work free

b. Social security benefits

c. Flourishing economy

d. High quality education

e. World class healthcare facilities

f. Peaceful Environment

Requirements for Talent Visa


A copy of your passport that shows your identity, the passport’s period of validity and any residence permits for countries outside your home country. (If your passport is about to expire, you should renew it because you cannot get a permit that exceeds the passport’s period of validity).


Degree certificate and extract from the records from your university or college (both in original language and in translation).


Copies of bank statements or other documents showing that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during the period for which you are applying for a residence permit. If permission from a central bank or the equivalent is required to take out the money from your country, you must include such a permit.


A certificate of comprehensive insurance (with an appendix on the insurance terms and conditions).


Letter of consent for the Swedish Council of Higher Education (UHR).


You must be able to support your­self. (The time for which you intend to apply for a Resident Permit, you must show that you have a secured financial. It is mandatory for you to have bank assets equivalent to at least SEK 13,000 for each month. In addition to this, you must be able to afford your travel expenses).


You must have compre­hen­sive and active health insu­rance. (Your Life Insurance must be valid in Sweden).


You may need to translate some documents. (All the information in your documents must be visible. You need to translate your Educational document by an authorized translator if your document is not in English, French, Spanish, German, Swedish or one of the Nordic languages. Other documents must be translated into English or Swedish language. The original document must be attached with the translated document).

Note: Applications will be subject to a fee. It is important that you provide all necessary information and enclose the requested documentation to complete your application. The permit may be granted for a minimum of three months and for no more than nine months.

How Can We Help?


Our expert attorneys take the pressure away from the legal obligations and challenges that come with getting a visa. You can take a look at the support we provide to our clients through our resources on demand services.

Interested in our services? Fill this FORM and one of our friendly attorneys will get in touch.